Introduction: Arduino Anti Collision Car Controlled With Bluetooth
Here is how to make an Arduino Anti Collision Car Controlled With Bluetooth.
Step 1: Step 1 : What You'll Need
- Arduino Uno
- Mobile phone running android
- Bluetooth module HC 06
- motor controller L298N
- 2 Duracell batteries of 9V
- 2 LEDs (1 green and 1 yellow ) with 2 resistors ( 220 ohm )
- ultrasonic sensor HC SR04
- a base with wheels connected to two motors ( one in the front and one in the back )
- Arduino IDE
- Bluetooth RC Controller (you can download this app here)
Step 2: Step 2 : Mount and Connect the Hardware
The mounting is a very easy step , you just have to stick to the design .
Step 3: Step 3: Software Coding
copy the file with the Arduino code and synchronize it to you Arduino Uno card.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.