Introduction: DIY Earrings and Bracelet Using Drinking Straws
Girls are very fond of earrings and bracelets. They like to try these accessories made up of different materials and it becomes a perfect mix and match to go with your attire.
However, these accessories can be made up of simple material such as drinking straws as well. It is lightweight and easy to carry. It looks really fashionable. So, girls try this out!!
Step 1: Let Us First Make the Bracelet Using Straws!
Things Needed To Make Bracelet!
- Needle and thread
- S Hook
- Jump rings
Step 2: Let's Make Bracelet!
- Take the straws and cut it into small pieces as shown.
- We need several such pieces.
- Take a needle and thread and sew the pearls and straws alternatively.
- Place the golden bead at the end and tie a knot around it.
- Now, fix the jump hooks at one end and the 'S' hook at the other end of the bracelet.
Your beautiful bracelet is now ready.
Step 3: Let Us Make Earrings Using Straws!
Things Needed To Make Earrings
- Craft wire
- Earring hooks
- Jump rings
Step 4: Let's Make Earrings!
- Take a pink straw and cut it longitudinally.
- We need to make triangular balls of this straw as shown.
- We will need some of these balls in blue and pink color.
- Take the craft wire and insert the pearl balls and triangles alternatively.
- Now insert the jump ring followed by the hook to make the earrings.
That’s it, your beautiful pearl and straw earrings are now ready for use.
Step 5: Conclusion
These are simple crafts but it looks really nice after wearing these accessories. They can be clubbed together along with a western wear and you will be good to go.
Try this unique bracelet and earring design and don’t forget to share your feedback with us in our comments section below.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.