Introduction: DIY External Bass Speakers for Mobile Phones and Laptops | Recycle Ideas
Hello Readers in This Instructable i will share how i made External Bass Speakers which is ideal for mobiles and laptops.
Need:Since i'am a Music lover i wanted to Build a Device Which has Powerful Music Output.
i got an idea to make a Custom Version of My Own :)
Step 1: Wanna Hear How Much Volume It Has Got? Watch the Video
Step 2: Audio Amplification
- Audio Amplifier 5V
- Power Supply Port is Soldered to Wires
- Speaker Ports are also Soldered
- Input Supply pin is soldered (i usually use 3v Supply From Battery fearing 5V may Damage The Circuit)
Step 3: Building Phase
- Speakers from my old music player is dusted well!!!
- The Wires from Audio Amplifier Board (which is already soldered wire) is soldered to both speakers
- 3.5mm Jack wire is stripped
- Green and red wire is soldered to audio amplifier board
Step 4: Tested Before Next Phase
- Checked To Make Sure Everything works well
- Body is Made from Cardboard
- Mark is made as per dimension of speaker on cardboard
- Using Hot Glue it is Coupled
- Build The Box and Cover Everything Inside.Except Supply pin and audio input pin
Step 5: Finishing Up
- Mobile Phone Holder is Made
- Supply is given
- Audio Input is given
- Enjoy The Bass!