Introduction: How to Make Delicious Coconut Burfi
Sweets made with Coconuts have wonderful taste with a pleasing aroma. You can make different kind of sweets from coconut. The Coconut Burfi recipe presented here is a very simple one with just three main ingredients and will not take much time in making. Only thing is you have to keep it in the fridge before cutting and serving
Please go through the instructable on how to make the delicious Coconut Burfi
Step 1: Ingredients
- One Coconut.
- 250 grams of Condensed Milk
- One cup of Cow's milk
- 8 to 10 Cardamom pods
- About 20 grams of cashew nuts
No additional sugar is required as the condensed milk is already sweetened .
Step 2: Grate the Coconut Meat
- Extract the coconut meat and grate finely in a mixer grinder
Step 3: Make Powder
- Remove skin and crush the Cardamom seeds to a fine powder
- Roughly crush the Cashew nuts to a coarse powder
Step 4: Preparation of Mix
- Keep a frying pan over medium heat and add the grated coconut in it
- Add cow's milk and condensed milk to the grated coconut in the pan and mix well
Step 5: Keep Stirring
- Add cardamom powder to the pan and Keep stirring over medium heat till the mix thickens and start to leave the pan
Step 6: Transfer to a Tray
- Grease a suitable tray with drops of ghee and transfer the mix to the tray
- Press it with a spoon lightly greasing with ghee
- Spread powdered cashew nuts over the mix and press with the spoon
- Keep the mixture in the fridge for about 3 hours
Step 7: Cut Coconut Cookies and Serve
- Remove the coconut sweet from the fridge after three hours and cut to any shape you like. Or you can just cut them to squares and serve
The Coconut Burfi tastes very good, try it at your home.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.