Introduction: Tasty Biscuit Laddoo
Desserts are the most important part of a meal because that's the last thing you'll be tasting. But sometimes you spend so much time cooking the main course that you have very less time to make desserts.
So I came up with a simple and handy dish made off sugar and biscuits.Yes, With only two ingredients you can make the dish ! its handy too! yeah, i used the Marie biscuit and condensed milk and made the sweet peda ! its mouth watering!
Step 1: Ingredients Required
The ingredients required to make this dish are :
- Marie Biscuit – 1 packet
- Milk – 1 tin 400ml
- Sugar (Powdered) - 1 Cup
- Butter– 2 tbsp
Let's look into next step
Step 2: Powder Time
- Break the Marie biscuit by breaking into small pieces
- Grind the biscuit with the use of the blender into a fine gravels.Make it finely grained if not it will difficult for the further stages.
- Also if you don't have powdered sugar, then just blend it in a mixer and you'll have fine powdered sugar.
Step 3: Making the Mixture
To make the mixture :
- Drop the sugar into the mixture.Make sure the sugar is also neatly grained and then added because the cubicle sugar in this does not give the taste of sweetness uniformly and there is a chance of over sweetness.
- Mix it thoroughly
- Now add half slice of butter into the mixture and mix again.You should have ended up with a semi solid mixture
- Now add the Condensed milk to the mixture to add the flavour of milk and sweet
- Let now give the shape required for the mixture
Step 4: Give the Shape
The shape of the sweet is up to your imagination.But I prefer spherical shape easy to eat.Now add the sugar powder on the surface of the sweet or just roll the sweet in the jar containing sugar powder which provides uniformity in spreading the sugar powder
Step 5: Enjoy Your Dessert
Enjoy the Marie biscuit laddu.You can even try this dish with any other biscuits and the result will be same with different flavor.
This is one of the quickest and tastiest desserts I have ever tasted. Try it out and let me know how it turns out.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.