7Instructables10,466Views23CommentsArubaJoined August 24th, 2015
I am a Makerspace/Technology Teacher on the International School of Aruba. I teach STEAM lessons in our Makerspace with kids from grade 4 till grade 12. I love tinkering, discovering and making, so I made it my profession.
- PieterVerduijn commented on Dylan91's instructable DIY 3D Printer: How to Make a 3D Printer That Anyone Can Do6 months ago
- PieterVerduijn's instructable LEGO City Streets Platform / LEGO City Building Challenge's weekly stats: 6 months ago
- PieterVerduijn entered LEGO City Streets Platform / LEGO City Building Challenge in the Teachers Contest 2017 contest 7 months ago
- PieterVerduijn entered LEGO City Streets Platform / LEGO City Building Challenge in the Plastics Contest contest 7 months ago
- PieterVerduijn completed the lessons 3D Printing With Support Structures, Tools + Materials, Mechanical Assembly, Base Model and 2 others in the class Intermediate 3D Printing Class7 months ago
- More Activities