1. First you are going to want to prime and apply foundation to your face.
2. Then going onto eyes you are going to want to apply a purple the the lid and crease of your eye making sure it is blended out and left no harsh lines.
3. Then going in with a black you are going to want to apply this to the outer corner of your eye and blend this into the purple once again making sure there are no harsh lines.
4. Then apply a pink as a transition colour to the crease of our eye. Then go back and forth with all the colours until you are happy with the colour.
5. Then with the same black you are going to want to apply this to the lower lash line keeping the inner corner clear. You are going to also want to blend this out so it isnt so harsh.
6. Then with a light blue you are going to need to apply this to the inner corner of your eye on the lower and upper lid.
7. Then apply some eye liner to the waterline and apply a winged liner look.
8. Then apply some mascara to finish off the eyes.
9. Then using concealer you are going to want to apply this to the under eye, chin, nose and forehead and blend this out with a beauty blender.
10. Using a bronzer you are going to want to contour your face. To do this you need to apply this to the hollows of your cheeks chin and around you forehead.
11. Then using your foundation brush make sure everything is blended and there are no harsh lines.
12. Then you are going to want to fill in and shape your brows.
13. Then taking some concealer your a going to want to draw a thin line underneath your brow line and blend this out. This helps define them a little more and fix anything that may have went out of line.
14. Then using a white eye shadow you are going to want to apply this to the highest point of your brow.
15. Finally apply your favorite nude lipstick and you are ready to head out.