This recipe is for making a mouth watering egg less chocolate brownie cake and is very easy one to grab.
The best thing about this recipe is that it can be served without or with ice - cream. In either ways served, it tastes super with every bite taken.
( serves up to 5 people)
The sweetest and full of fat brownie can be made by following some easy steps as stated in this instructable.
Let's start !
Step 1: Tools + Ingredients
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Round Cake Pan
- Condensed Milk - 1 Tin
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Coke - 1 cup
- Cake Flour - 2 cups
- Cocoa Powder - 1 tin
- Chocolate Powder - 5 tbsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tbsp
- Butter - 200 grams
- Vanilla Essence
- White and Brown Chocolate Sprinkles (for decoration)
Step 2: PART A
1.Heat and melt butter in the mixing bowl.
2.Add condensed milk to the melted butter.
3.Stir the mixer gently.
4.The mixer will turn into a smooth batter.
(as shown in the image)
Step 3: PART B
5. Add water and coke to the smooth batter obtained.
6. Stir the mixer.
7. Now, mix cake flour, cocoa powder and chocolate powder separately in another mixing bowl and than add it into the above batter spoon by spoon.
8. At last, add baking powder and baking soda along with 5-10 drops of vanilla essence into the batter and mix them well.
Step 4: PART C
9. After mixing well all the ingredients, put the batter into the greased cake pan and bake it for 55 minutes at 220 degrees.
( For greasing, use melted butter and cake flour and spread a fine layer of both before putting the batter)
10. Decorate the brownie in your own awesome way! The brownie is ready to serve 109.4 value of fat per 100 grams.
( For decorating , I had used white and brown chocolate sprinkles and chocolate syrup for making it mouth watering)
The brownie taste super good when served with vanilla ice-cream !