Hello Friends! I am back with another Instructable! In this one I will be teaching you how to make this adorable card!!! I had SO much fun making it and it turned out so cute!!! Let's get started!
I am entering this Instructable in the paper contest, so if you enjoyed it, please vote for me. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Step 1: Supplies
Ok, so first you want to gather all supplies. Don't worry if you do not have some of the supplies because some are optional. So here is what you need-
-Sentiment Stamp Set (Mine is from JoAnn Fabrics)
-Paper Measuring 5 1/2 x 12 inches
-2 Circle Objects to Trace
-Scrap of Paper for Your Larger Circle
-Cutting Mat (I use a hard plastic piece)
-Something to score with (I do not have a scoreboard, so I use the ruler with a pottery tool. Lol)
-Flowers (The flower I have came from my scrapbook paper pad that I got from Micheals during one of their hot buy sales. Only $6.00!)
Step 2: Scoring Our Card
1. Grab Your Scoring Tools
2. Score at 2, 4, 8, and 10 inches
3. Fold those score lines as seen in the picture
1. Mark 2 3/4 inches down on both sides of the cards with a pencil
2. Cut the corners as shown. Be sure to save these scraps because we will use them in the next step
1. Grab those triangles we cut in the previous step
2. Using your tape runner, stick them down to the corners of the front of the card
Step 5: Cutting Circles
1. Grab your two items you are going to trace with (one should be slightly larger than the other)
2. Using the larger circle item, place on the pattern paper and trace
3. Then, cut
4. Do the same with the smaller circle, but on white cardstock
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 5 x 3 1/2 inches
2. Using your tape runner, stick it to the middle of the inside of the card
Step 7: Stamping Our Sentiment
1. Get your clear stamp sentiment and place on acrylic block
2. Ink it up and stamp it on the smaller white circle
Step 8: Almost Done!
For these next few steps we will be using the supplies pictured.
1. Using your tape runner, stick the smaller white sentiment circle on the larger pattern paper circle
2. Add foam squares to your flower and place in the top corner of the circle
Step 9: Done!
1. Add foam squares to just the left side of your card
2. Place your circle on top and you are Done!
I just love how this card came out! I did enter this Instructable in the paper contest, so if you enjoyed it, please vote for it. I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!