The steps to make yourself into a Lichenstein Painting (comic book).
1. Start with the primary color facepaints with black and white.
2. Cover your face in the white facepaint
3. Start to add the red dots in a pattern so it looks like it was painted on a canvas and not a 3d object
4. Then start the blue dots on the other side of the face so they meet the red in the middle
5. Then you will want to start the contour lines with black as you see in the photos (you can be creative with this)
6. finally line your chin and your lips with the black and paint your top lip with the black and the bottom lip with the red.
This took me about 1 1/2 - 2 hours, but totally worth it! I got so many compliments on Halloween!
Happy Halloween and be safe!
Finalist in the
Halloween Easy Costumes Contest