This is an instruction on how to recreate the creamy and sweet taste of nitro tapped cold brew coffee. All you need are common household items:
- coarse ground coffee
- filter paper
- whipped cream dispenser + n2o cartridge
- jar with cover
- water pitcher
- mixing spoon
Step 1: Make Cold Brew Coffee
- pour coarse ground coffee in the jar
- add water (about 10 times the amount of ground coffee)
- stir and mix
- cover the brew
- let it rest for 12-18 hours
Step 2: Filter the Brew and Pour It in a Whipped Cream Dispenser
- filter the cold brew using a filter paper
- pour the filtered coffee in a whipped cream dispenser
- close the lid
- attach a N2O cartridge
- shake it
- now you can pull a cup of nitro coffee from your whipped cream dispenser!
Step 3: Enjoy!
the nitro cold brew coffee tastes sweet and creamy without the need to add sugar or cream!