This is an origami model of a Trade Federation Lucrehulk-Class battleship from Star Wars. Enjoy!
Step 1: 1-8
Follow the pictures in order.
1. Fold in half all ways.
2. Fold angle bisectors as shown.
3. Fold at the intersections.
4. Fold in half.
5. Rabbit-ear fold.
6. Repeat on the other side.
7. Fold down the top layer and crease very sharply.
8. Turn over and lift up the triangle.
Step 2: 9-16
9. Fold down as shown.
10. Lift up the flap on its hinge.
11. Fold in half.
12. Fold back down.
13. Repeat on the other side.
14. Sink fold on existing crease.
15. Turn over.
16. Fold angle bisectors as shown.
Step 3: 17-24
17. Rabbit-ear fold.
18. Squash fold.
19. Fold angle bisectors.
20. Petal fold down as shown.
21. Sink fold on existing creases.
22. Fold angle bisectors again.
23. Fold the tip to the point shown.
Step 4: 25-31
25. Turn over.
26. Fold the tip to the point as shown.
28. Pleat fold.
29. Fold on the angle bisectors to narrow the section, as shown.
30. Open up the top section.
31. Fold the tip down.
Step 5: 32-Finish
32. Use reverse folds to create the donut-shape.
33. Fold the flap into the model as shown.
You can now blockade Naboo with a terrifying army of droids with your new battleship!