______ Follow Me to hear about all my challenges.
Thank you to everyone who entered this challenge! It was a very difficult one to judge with so many great entries, but I am thrilled to announce our three winners:
This Week's Challenge: Altoid Tins!
Three 1st Place Winners
Make a USB iPhone iPod Charger On The Cheep! by matt.e.jenkins MintyBlaster - Altoids Stereo Speakers by uhclem Haunted Altoids (RC Altoids) by sherrycayheyhey
Show us what you can do with Altoid Tins! Build pocket sized wallets, survival kits, battery pack and more! You have 1 week, so start collecting those Altoid Tins and get to work!
UPDATE: OPEN TO US, CANADA (excluding Quebec), UK and AUSTRALIA
Before you enter, read these rules (official rules here):
1. Your step-by-step, video or photo Instructable must be new. Only Instructables created between October 4, 2011 through October 10, 2011(11:59pm PDT) are eligible. Winners will be announced on October 12, 2011.
2. Eligible entries: We can only award prizes to those with a US, Canadian (excluding Quebec), UK or Australian mailing address.
3. You can enter as many times as you like, however you cannot win more than one prize.
4. Judging is at the sole discretion of zazenergy.
5. To enter your Altoid Tin Instructable, link to it within the comments below.
The more entries we get, the more awesome the prizes become. Check out the prizing chart: