9Instructables692,625Views827CommentsJoined July 10th, 2010
I'm programmer and an electronics hobbyist. I try to find that point where software meets hardware meets art. "Necessity is the mother of all creation, but laziness is the father." "The best way to be close to The Creator is by creating"
500+ Comments Earned a silver medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Make It Glow Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Unusual Uses Challenge
Contest Winner Grand Prize in the Rainbow Contest
Contest Winner Grand Prize in the Photography Tips and Tricks Contest
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Microcontroller Contest
Show 8 More »
3D CAM and CNC ClassClass Complete!
2D CAD and CAM ClassClass Complete!
3D Design ClassClass Complete!
- Antzy Carmasaic commented on caitlinsdad's instructable Foot Activated Opposable Thumb Third Hand Clamping Device8 weeks ago
- Antzy Carmasaic commented on amygoodchild's instructable Interactive LED Dome With Fadecandy, Processing and Kinect3 months ago
- Antzy Carmasaic commented on arkhipenko's instructable Interactive Predator Costume With Head Tracking Plasma Gun5 months ago
- Antzy Carmasaic commented on Grunambulax's instructable Cleaning a Bicycle Chain With "Eternal" Kerosene. (Includes the Kerosene Recycling Stand)6 months ago
- Antzy Carmasaic completed the lessons Parallel Finishing, CNC Machining: Run Setup 2, 3D Adaptive Roughing, 3D Contour and 13 others in the class 3D CAM and CNC Class9 months ago
- Antzy Carmasaic completed the lessons Post Process , Drilling, Introduction to CAD and CAM for Beginners, 2D Contour Toolpaths and 7 others in the class 2D CAD and CAM Class9 months ago
- Antzy Carmasaic commented on Matlek's instructable DIY Multicolor Fused Filaments: Review & New Technique1 year ago
- Antzy Carmasaic completed the lessons Intro to Fusion 360 UI and Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour in the class 3D Design Class1 year ago
- More Activities