36Instructables34,497Views470CommentsNorth Carolina -- nothing could be finerJoined May 20th, 2018
1945 was a very good year. No, not for wine ... for me. I was born. Yes, I'm old, Father William, but brillig, and my slithy toves still gyre and gimble in the wabe. So let me welcome you to the Little Shop of Jarfold. In my limited space and with my limited tools I tinker and putter and dabble making things for family and friends and repairing things around the house. I have a bucket list with only one thing listed for now: Don't kick it!
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Show 7 More »
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
Glue ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
Table Saw ClassClass Complete!
- Kink Jarfold commented on woodenProjects's instructable Bark Edge Oaken Table - Very Easy and Cool Looking5 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on jleslie48's instructable Floating Wet Lounger Water Pad/raft for 6, Under $10010 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on Thonemeister's instructable Making a Wall Hanging Brass Mechanical Alarm Clock in the Home Machine Shop20 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on Philip Miller Made's instructable How to Build a Vintage Country Chic Lemonade Stand21 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on FernMakes's instructable DIY Custom Dress Form | Make Your Own Decoupaged Dressmaking Aid21 days ago
- More Activities